”), features, content or applications owned by Prataap Snacks Limited (referred to below as “Company
” or “us
" or “our
” and “we
4. Site License
- you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or services;
- you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or services;
- you shall not access the Site or services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and
- Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site, services or promotions or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site, services, or promotions or any part thereof. You acknowledge and agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or services.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
- When using the services, you agree and confirm that:
- - you will use the services provided by the Site for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site;
- - you will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services and / or Site without prior intimation whatsoever; and
- - you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
6. Usage Restriction
- You shall not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. Copyright & Trademark
- The Company expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of the Company’s or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of the Company. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of the Company. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on this Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of the Company and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
8. User Communications
- Any communications sent by the user via this website or otherwise to the Company are on a non-confidential basis, and Company is under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using them in any way or for any purpose. We shall be free to use the content of any such communication, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services. The user agrees to not assert any ownership right of any kind in the communication (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and to waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such communication including, but not limited to, acknowledgment of the user.
- You shall defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of, or access to, the services, or any security/data breach or hacking of the system/computer (including IT and operational failures) or otherwise from violation of these Terms and Conditions, or infringement by you, or any third party using your account or identity in the services, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
10. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we, nor our directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers or content providers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the information or services (i) for any data loss or special, indirect, incidental, punitive, compensatory or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, substitute goods or services (if however arising), (ii) for any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like (regardless of the source of origination).
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
15. Entire Agreement and Severability
16. Force Majeure
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
19. No Waiver