- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules 2011. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
What information is, or may be, collected form you?
- “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Data as described below.
- Prataap Snacks Limited may collect the following Personal Data about you: Name including first and last name, email address, mobile/phone number and contact details, address, demographic profile (like your age, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
- To make our Site and services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- “Cookie(s)” is a type of specific identifier to enable your device to be identified by our system. Sometimes we will store cookies on your device to record your preferences and provide personalized services. It will also record your login credentials, so you don’t have to enter this information each time you sign in. Current browser configuration has settings to accept and limit the level of cookies. You may configure at your own preference when you use web browser to access the services. You may learn more details about cookies from your browser’s "Help" menu.
- You may at any time disable Cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can choose to accept all Cookies, or to reject all Cookies. You can still use Company’s IT data network even if you do not accept Cookies, but please note that certain services may be designed to work with Cookies, and disabling Cookies may affect your use of the services or part of the service. We may use cookie-like technology, such as web beacons (or "pixel tags"), to send information from your device to server.
How do we collect the Information?
- Prataap Snacks Limited will collect Personal Data about you only as part of contact, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other web sites. Prataap Snacks Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of such web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to the Site.
How is information used?
- We use information to respond to your requests, questions, applications and entries. We may use your information to respond to your comments and questions.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We may use your information to make our Site and products better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, and our Site.
- We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might send you information about new products and special offers. We might tell you about new promotions, features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
With whom your information will be shared?
- Prataap Snacks Limited does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. In cases where it has your permission to provide products or services you've requested and such information is necessary to provide these products or services the information may be shared with Prataap Snacks Limited’s business associates and partners.
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors so they can perform services for us. We may also share information with companies that operate our Site or run a promotion for us.
- We may share information with joint promotion partners. Sometimes we conduct joint promotions with third parties. If you register for one of those joint promotions your information may be collected by both us and the third party, or, we may give you the option to have us share your information with the promotion partner. Your information will be used by us and/or by them as described in our posted privacy policies.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or summons. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you.
What Choice are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
- To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, Prataap Snacks Limited has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, Prataap Snacks Limited servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although Prataap Snacks Limited will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that Prataap Snacks Limited will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving promotional emails from us, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages and respond to questions from you.
Security of Your Personal Data
- Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How to modify personal information or remove your personal information from our records?
- If you have opted to participate in a promotion or program and/or to receive information from us, and have provided certain personal information, you may modify your personal information or remove yourself from our records by writing or e-mailing us your request at:
- Prataap Snacks Limited :
Khasra No. 378/1/4, Nemawar Road, Palda,
Indore, M.P. India
Contact Number: +91 - 0731 2437642/604
- Prataap Snacks Limited reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
- This official website of Prataap Snacks Limited has been developed to provide general public information only which is subject to change without notice. The documents and information displayed in this site are for reference purposes only. The content on the website is updated on a continual basis. While Prataap Snacks Limited attempts to keep its web information accurate and timely, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information, text, graphics, hyperlinks, and other items contained on this server or any other server. Prataap Snacks Limited is not responsible for the content of any external hyperlinks provided on the website. References to any external links should not be construed as an endorsement of the links or their content.